Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Decision



Music coming from the next door
I keep following I might see who I'm looking' for
Deep inside I know it doesn't sound real
It's my imagination bringing out how i feel

I know I got what it takes
To learn from my old mistakes
Fake love can't hit twice
I learned to walk opened eyes

Don't tell me words I won't understand
I live the life I already planned
I'm not the guy looking for his princess
I left that thought ages since
I changed as you see
I'm only listening to me

Brave & Strong as much as I could be
If I don't like what you're saying' I won't agree
Who said I still have feelings for you
Who told you my love for you was a bit true!!?

Where your heart beat ..
You are the mistake I won't repeat
I already once said goodbye
Believe when I say it doesn't deserve to try

4 comments:

  1. nice words & congrats 4 the new bloge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot .. I truly appreciate it ..

    Thank you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words
    Well done
    What God
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolo ..
    I truly appreciate it ..

    It's all inspired from your kindness ..
    Remember that you already encourage me to do such a thing :)

    ReplyDelete