Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reasons .



We look at each other and it is love that we see
But look deeper and see what I'm trying to be
I'm trying to be the person you never had
To put a smile on your face even when you're sad

...I want to be that person that you go to
And make you feel better by saying I love you
Because love is not just a word to me
It means much more than words of three
It is more a feeling that I cannot explain
It's a feeling at times that I cannot sustain
But love is different when I'm with you
It feels immense and feels so true
Please don't worry it will be just fine
Give me your hand and put your heart to mine
We have something that most people don't know
And because of that our love will grow
So baby please trust that you are the best
Very unique and far different from the rest

Our love is complete, and so strong
There is no way we will go wrong
Let's make a one from the number two
Stare in each others eyes and say I LOVE YOU!!!"

2 comments:

  1. حلوة جدا كالعاده

    ربنا يوفقك

    بس عينى زغللت من لون الخط :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. الله يخليكي يا سلوي
    شهادة اعتز بيها والله
    عونايا حاضر اغير اللون بس اخلية اية طيب ؟؟

    ReplyDelete