Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Touched by love



Touched by love... I will never be the same..

It wasn't my choice so,... No one to blame..

It didn't take so long..

And maybe later I will feel so wrong..
 
When you first said I love u... I felt so weak..
 
Paralyzed ... I couldn't even speak..
 
I still remember all the details...I still remember 'em all..
 
How your love took over my mind, body & soul..
 
From the first day I started to Realize..

No one could be seen like you in my eyes..
 
And tell me if you remember the rainy day..
 
When I did the sad face :(  to make you walk with me all the way..

To tell you the truth... sometimes I forget all our fights..

And I wish things between us soon get right..
 
I only remember how Loving you made my life so complete..
 
And when you kissed my hand....Oh you were sooo sweet

I liked all your silly jokes and every thing you say..
 
Because anything you say just take my breath away..

Looking to your eyes... I could do this forever and more...
 
Wish I could go back to change the situation..
 
I'm holding my tears inside..
 
But I can't keep quite..
 
Part of me can't handle the truth..
 
Being apart was the worst thing to choose..
 
Connecting me to this endless misery..
 
My heart could never handle it..

Wanna call you but seems like I've nothing to say..
 
Not strong enough to make it... but I'm dying to know are you okay??
 
Can't get over you ... It's not the easiest thing to do..
 
Because everything I say or do tell me that I'm sooo in love with u ..."

5 comments:

  1. مش عارفة اعلق ازاي علي حاجة حسيتها بلغة غير اللغة
    كلماتك حلوة اوي
    بس لازم علشان تحس رايي يكن بنفس لغة كلامك هاحاول اعمل كده

    ReplyDelete
  2. مني ... الله يخليكي بجد
    وانتي عارفة ازاي انا بقدر رأيك سواء كان بأي لغة :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. اشرف

    فى البدايه البوست يحمل الكثير من المشاعر ربما كانت بدايته بكلمة Touched by love شدتنى اوى اوى يمكن كلمة لمست برغم ضعفها فى اللغه لكن اشعر معها بالقوه فى البوست

    كلام كتير مش عارفه اقوله بجد
    تسلم الايادى

    زهراء

    ReplyDelete
  4. زهراء .. بجد مش عارف اقولك اية
    بس انا كان عندي أصرار علي الكلمة دي .. علشان كنت عايز اثبت حاجة واحدة بس
    انه مهما كان المظهر بيبان ضعيف غير انه من جوا ممكن يبقي اقوي حاجة

    بجد ممتن جدا لرأيك
    تسلمي ودمتي سالمة يا زهراء

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep writing , your words make me cry,
    keep fighting , but feelings will never die
    keep crying, at the end ,you w'll surly smile
    keep walking on earth, but reading u put me on the sky
    give me a break, no need wings-only ur poems- to fly

    Model

    ReplyDelete