Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Falling in Love with you ....

 

 

I can't tell you that face to face so I will write it down...

I only feel secure when you're around...

Nothing could compare to the feeling that I hold inside...
...
I wish it could be expressed in "I love you "& I want you forever by my side..

Although sometimes I'm hard to understand... but you feel me...

The only one who run to hold me before I fall weak...

You give me from your strength to make me feel stronger...

You take my dreams and show me how to feel them true..

I wish I could give you all I can give ... to make life between us even.

Sometimes I lie because I don't wanna say the truth please let loving you be my excuse...

Sometimes I really turn your world upside down...

but you know how to get things together before it breaks down...

I could never imagine how life could be without you ..

And that's why everyday I fall in love with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment